Halloween Food, what better way to enjoy the holiday than Halloween themed food! Halloween is such a fun holiday but usually falls on a weeknight which means not much time to do anything other than trick or treat. But! with a bit of planning, you can make a festive meal to go along with all of the candy coming your way! Here are 10 easy and fun Halloween meal ideas! Enjoy
1. Severed toes in a bandage from Women’s Day Magazine. These are quick and easy and can even be made the day before. Just assemble and bake before serving.
2. Try this mummy pizza calzone from Pocket change gourmet. Quick and easy if you use pre-made pizza dough.
3. Check out this “Feet Loaf” from My Snicker Doodle. These are hilarious and easy to make.
4. Pumpkin Patch Bites from Women’s Day Magazine are easy to make and portable if you need to eat quickly before Trick or Treating.
5. These Halloween Eyeball sandwiches from Kitchen Sanctuary. Perfect for on the go and super cute to boot!
6. Depending on where you live, Halloween might be cold. If so, this Chicken Boo-dle soup from Morgan Manages Mommyhood will do the trick.
7. How about some Eyeball Pasta Pie from Parents magazine? Only a few ingredients and perfect to fill you up in hopes of avoiding too much candy.
8. Is there anything more creepy/gross than centipedes? Not in my book, try this centipede bread from Parents Magazine.
9. These Halloween Candy corn Quesadillas from No Biggie are perfect for your picky eaters.
10. These Mac & cheese stuffed acorn squash from honestly yum are just so darn perfect I couldn’t help but share.